Light, large and functional backpack for high climbs and alpine challenges
The Peak Light 40 Ski Backpack by Ortovox is a super light, techy, and functional backpack for the demanding climber. It's designed for great and big alpine challenges, where ice and rocks are a part of the routine.
The weight of the backpack is 1200 grams as standard. However, most parts can easily be removed to fit your situation, and the weight can be reduced all the way down to 780 grams.
It's a larger ski backpack with a capacity of 40 liters - perfect for multiple days of touring
Make sure to watch the video and let Ortovox' expert Michi Sieber break it down for you
- Swisswool-tec-knit back system that can store a lot of moisture without you feeling wet
- Protective, waterproof, and removable backpack lid for maximum convenience and to match your situation
- Integrated rope and ice axe fixation
- Ultra-lightweight design, just 780 grams when all removed and 1200 when all equipped
- Helmet net, compression strap, map compartment, bottle holder, material loops, hip pocket
- Hydration system compatible (not included)
- Side ski rope fastening without slippage
- Larger 40 liters capacity with lots of space for all your equipment
- Made from tear-resistant Polyamide 420D Oxford material