Job - Customer Connection Team - Finnish
Do you like action sport? Do you speak Finnish? Do you like working with people? If you can say yes to these three, you might be the new colleague we are looking for.
SkatePro is a Danish action sports e-commerce company based just outside of Aarhus, Denmark, and we sell all kind of equipment for skate, ski, BMX, surf and much more. Our mission is to ensure everybody who wants to explore the passion within action sport has the means to do so. We give honest advice so our customers get exactly what they need instead of, what we think sells best. The customer having a good time with our products is our main focus.
One of our colleagues who is currently helping our Finnish speaking customers is getting a new position within the company. Therefore we are currently looking for a passionate Finnish-speaking colleague to join our Customer Connection Team, where you will help guide our customers from Finland to get the product they need to explore their passion.
- You have experience with some of our products and a natural interest in the environment they are used it
- You are open-minded, positive and good with people
- You like helping and guiding others
- You can navigate in an ever-changing environment and gather the knowledge you need to help our customers
- You are speaking Finnish on a native level, both in writing and oral
- You thrive in an informal environment and open office
- Help maintain our good reputation in Finland
- Interact with all kinds of customers over phone, chat and e-mail
- Help our customers getting the info and advice they need to go skate/cruise/ride/surf
- Help our marketing guys making sure our Finnish texts have good SEO
- Making sure our customers have the feeling they are getting the best customer service in the world
We offer a job with:
- A chill environment, where we like cracking bad jokes at the coffee machine
- An office where you get to work with happy and awesome people from all over Europe
- A good insight into how to run a successful webshop
- A possibility to have a major impact on how our customer views us and how you solve their questions
- 37 hours of work per week
It’s a big plus if you have experience with retail from a previous job, but not a must. Your biggest asset is your natural interest in our products, which helps you connect with our customers and build some good and positive relations. The internal communication is in English, so a good understanding of this language is important.
The work is executed at our headquarters in Søften, a little north of Aarhus. Here you will be part of a dynamic and energetic team with various cultural and educational background. Common for us all is that we strive to give the customer the best experience possible by being in touch with us.
Does this sound like something you can identify yourself with, then contact our Customer Connection Team manager, Phillip Sønderskov on telephone: +45 70 500 333 or send your application to email@example.com
Starting date is as soon as possible.