How to Install a BMX Rear Wheel
This video shows you how to install a BMX back wheel.
- Slide the chain onto the bottom bracket and the sprocket of the rear wheel.
- Insert the rear wheel into the frame.
- Wrap the chain around the front sprocket, and pull the wheel backwards.
- While pulling back, center your wheel and tighten it by hand.
- Make sure your chain is not too loose.
- Now you can tighten the rear wheel by using a spanner.
- The rear wheel is installed now!
Is your chain already too worn out? Find a new bike chain right here: BMX Chains.